Ever wanted to get your hands on a Gibson Les Paul but just couldn’t part with the cash?
Macron Music has partnered with Gem Visa to offer extended interest-free loan periods so that you can get your hands on great gear straight away.
- We accept GEM Visa, GO MasterCard, Buyers Edge and GE Creditline cards for pre-established accounts.
- Finance is available on purchases over $1000 at Macron Music through Gem Visa.
- Your finance application must be made in store.
- 12 or 24 months interest free finance with monthly payments only.
GE Finance Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for the loan, customers must be
- Over 18 years of age, and
- Australian resident – OR – The applicant must intend and have visa permission to stay in the country for the next 12 months.
Establishing your Gem Visa Account
- The establishment fee for a Gem Visa card product you are applying for is $99.
- Payments must be made each month or a late fee will be incurred.
- You can pay out your contract early but will still have to pay the establishment fee of $99 unless account is cancelled.
Privacy Consent for Use of Personal Information
Before obtaining any of your personal information, Macron Music will inform you of the following:
- The personal information GE Money collects from you in this application for credit may be shared with GE Money and related companies and Service Providers (such as mailing houses or data processing centres), third parties such as your employer, and authorised representatives, such as accountants, and may be used for account administration purposes, planning, product development, or research purposes.
- Failure to provide this information may result in GE Money being unable to progress with this application.
- Proceeding with this application by supplying the Merchant personal information will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms.
- For privacy information, including how you may access your personal information, please refer to the Important Privacy Information section of your Conditions of Use Booklet. This Notice contains important information on how we collect, use, disclose and store your personal information, including credit information and credit eligibility information. This includes information about how you can access and seek correction of your personal information, complain about our handling of your personal information and how you can opt-out of direct marketing.
- You consent to GE Money the Credit Provider disclosing your personal information to any employer named in the Application Form (or otherwise provided by you to GE Money), to verify information you have provided in respect of an application. You also consent to any such employer disclosing your personal information, including income information, to the GE Money for the purpose of the GE Money verifying that information