The ESP Eclipse Vintage Black is a work of art… That rocks harder than any piece of art you’ve ever seen!!!! Not only does the ESP Eclipse Vintage Black look amazing… It sounds equally as beautiful!!
You’ll notice the ESP Eclipse Vintage Black solidbody electric guitar is built to rock even before you plug into your amplifier. The classic single-cutaway body is made from mahogany topped with flame maple, giving the ESP Eclipse Vintage Black the same tonal foundation as some of the most-played guitars in rock. And top-notch touches like the Gotoh Magnum Lock tuners and Gotoh TOM bridge/tailpiece provide performance you can count on day in, day out. Factor in an aggressive pair of EMG humbucking pickups, and you’ve got a ton of potential in the ESP Eclipse Vintage Black solidbody electric guitar
The beautiful thing about the set of active EMG humbuckers ESP put in this ESP Eclipse Vintage Black electric guitar is in the complete range of tone they give you. Together, the combination of an EMG 81 in the bridge and an EMG 60 at the neck sounds a lot like a pair of vintage PAFs, only much, much hotter. They give your ESP Eclipse Vintage Black the characteristic PAF honk and chest-pounding body metal players have been turning to since metal was born, plus the high-output intensity you need to blast through any mix.
- Classic-looking electric guitar, built in Japan by ESP luthiers
- Mahogany body topped with flame maple is a classic recipe for rich tone and snappy articulation
- Premium hardware for reliable performance and long life
- Dual EMG humbuckers give you the sound of vintage PAF pickups, with hotter output
- Thin “U” neck profile plays fast and smooth, excellent for fast-paced playing
- Set-neck construction enhances sustain and note definition
Feel free to pop into our retail store with any questions you may have at Shop 8/210 The Entrance Rd Erina NSW or call us on (02) 43678500