If any pair of the Mackie MRmk3 series isn’t enough grunt for you then you can always add one or two Mackie MR10S MK3 Sub Woofer for Studio Monitors to your rig. The separation between the high’s and lows will automatically kick in and allow the main mix to focus on the highs and mids while the sub takes on the lower end frequencies.
The Mackie MR10S MK3 Sub Woofer is shelf ported for excellent low end response and is a wopping 120 watts so there will be no end to the low end clarity you will experience with these amazing monitors. There is a 10″ glass aramid composite woofer in these all wood cabinet designs meaning you will get an excellent level of clarity as well as bass response.
The Mackie MR10S MK3 Sub Woofer for Studio Monitors is especially helpful for mixes that require a lot of low end like EDM or Techno and are a preferred piece of equipment for all producers when price is permitting. A Mackie MR10S MK3 Sub Woofer for Studio Monitor will bring your studio rig to life and may be the final piece in the puzzle you have been looking for.
- Powerful, deep extended bass for your Mackie MRmk3 studio
- Designed for high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10″ glass aramid composite woofer
- Frequency response: 28Hz – 220Hz
- Shelf-ported for satisfying, deep low end
- Stereo XLR and TRS connection offer input flexibility
- Stereo balanced TRS outputs for connection to mains
- Adjustable 40Hz to 180Hz crossover point
- Polarity switch (0 degrees / 180 degrees)
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a sleek studio look
- Allows your mains to focus on highs/mids for optimum studio performance