The Mackie MR6 MK3 Studio Monitors are the second largest in the MRmk3 series and not every company gives you a 6.5″ option in their range so these monitors are a handy alternative if you don’t want to go as large as the 8″ versions.
These monitors like all the MRmk3 series are rear ported so they will extend the bass beyond what an ordinary monitor of this size will. They also come with two levels of Bass control so you will never be short of bottom end.
The Mackie MR6 MK3 Studio Monitors are perfect for productions where you need a little more frequency range in your mix without taking up a huge amount of real estate. It should also be noted that they are slightly higher output than their 5 Inch counterparts at 65 Watts per Monitor. The Mackie MRk3 series should be your first choice of monitor if quality and response is what you are after.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness
- Minimized reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot
- Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimized performance
- 65 watts of Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 38Hz -20kHz
- 6.5″ polypropylene woofer
- High output with controlled low-frequency performance
- 1″ silk-dome tweeter
- Superior transient response great for snares and other fast-transient sources
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customizable frequency control for your studio space
- Two levels of bass boost
- Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the companion MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep extended bass