The Taylor Acoustic Guitar 522CE is a work of art. With all solid Mahogany construction along with a short scale (24 7/8 inch) neck the Taylor Acoustic Guitar 522CE is loaded with vintage mojo..
The Taylor Acoustic Guitar 522CE brings you classic Taylor playability and signature Taylor tone in a small-bodied Grand Concert design. The 522 is exceptionally rich sounding thanks to an all-mahogany design with solid tropical mahogany for its top, back, sides, and neck. And the 522ce comes equipped with Expression System 2 electronics to capture every nuance of your playing when you’re plugged in at the coffee shop, onstage at the club, or tracking at the studio. Get the sweet sound of mahogany in a compact and travel-friendly size with the Taylor 522ce acoustic-electric guitar.
Mahogany is known for its rich harmonics, complex lows, and controlled midrange. The 522ce sports an all-mahogany build – top, back, sides, and neck – with an ebony fretboard and bridge for exceptional note detail and attack to complement its mellow tonal signature. A dark stain gives the tropical mahogany top a moody look to match its complex sound.
- Grand Concert guitar with shorter-scale neck
- All-mahogany top, back, sides, and neck for exceptionally rich, deep tone
- Warm, full tone that’s perfect for rhythm and mellow lead playing
- Ebony fretboard enhances clarity and note definition
- Venetian cutaway for upper-fret access
- Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics provide natural sound reproduction and a high dynamic range
- Balanced output for noise-free amplification
- Open headstock design
- Classic Taylor design and build
- Hardshell case included
Feel free to pop into our retail store with any questions you may have at Shop 8/210 The Entrance Rd Erina NSW or call us on (02) 43678500