When Vox were designing the Vox VT20X Guitar Modeling Amplifier as part of the new VTX range of guitar amplifiers they had the musician in mind. The Vox VT20X Guitar Modeling Amplifier is equipped with not only some of the coolest sounds on the planet but a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, or even iOS & Android.
The Vox VT20X modeling guitar combo amplifier employs sophisticated digital technology, along with a unique analog circuit, to bring you authentic tube power amp performance. Vox analyzed actual amp components and circuits when they designed the VT20X, so each of its 11 amplifier models sounds incredibly realistic. A multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp incorporates true tube circuitry, so you feel the subtle nuances that you’d expect from a tube guitar amp. A tightly sealed cabinet and expertly designed bass-reflex structure, along with 13 classic stompbox effects, ensure that the Vox VT20X modeling guitar combo amplifier delivers an unbelievably powerful tone that far exceeds its modest size.
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a multi-stage tube circuit for real tube sound and feel
- Unique analog circuit brings you authentic tube power amp performance
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides unbelievably rich tone that exceeds its size
- Tone Room editor/librarian for customizing amps and effects
- 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software)
- 13 high quality onboard effects
Feel free to pop into our retail store with any questions you may have at Shop 8/210 The Entrance Rd Erina NSW or call us on (02) 43678500